A Certificate Account (CD) is a smart way to save when you want your money to earn more and do not need access to your savings for a specific period of time; terms are available from 6 to 60 months. Share Certificates provide flexibility, higher earnings and fixed rates for the term you choose.
With a Certificate Account, you get:
- No risk to your principal, unlike other types of non-insured investments that can fluctuate with market conditions
- Kid’s Super Saver Certificate can be opened with as little as $100 and you can make a minimum deposit of $10
- Open a certificate for as little as $500
- Automatic Renewal
- Dividends Paid into Savings, Checking, or Certificate Accounts
- Click here for our current CD rates
- If you would like to open a CD you can do so today through It’s Me 247, or email email@example.com or call us.
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
Make the most of the money you have worked so hard to earn with one of our many certificate options.
In these times of economic uncertainty, is your financial future built upon on a firm foundation? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could be on solid financial footings regardless of what our future holds? Well, there is good news. We are in business to serve you!